Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

c3p9hx0hyqca1.jpg

By societal standards and norms, those are women. Now when it comes to chromosomes or gender assigned at birth, I’m positive they all carry XY and were males.

Even if that was the case (which I did suspect at first), dude was foolish to square up with them regardless. If it’s two biological women, then he’s a chump for actually taking it to blows with them. If they were of the trans community, then he’s always gonna be the guy who just got beat up by two trans women on camera. Dude should’ve just walked away from that situation. There was no winning. :lol:

Last edited:
Even if that was the case (which I did suspect at first), dude was foolish to square up with them regardless. If it’s two biological women, then he’s a chump for actually taking it to blows with them. If they were of the trans community, then he’s gonna be the guy who just got beat up by two trans women on camera. Dude should’ve just walked away from that situation. There was no winning. :lol:
what if they slapped his momma?

Coaches should have all them kids do 10 suicides for each and every little celebration they did during the game.

Lmao looking back this commercial was wild..dude went to his job interview smelling like fresh paint

:rofl: I never thought of that part :rofl:

I always focused on him going to that interview with the cheapest looking pinstripe suit in the world :lol:

Last edited:
He the FreakFreak

The eggplant is basically saying do you want some ****. Mans says it several times back to back to back to back to back :lol:

Oh wait that’s his wife? He a freak out in the open :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom