Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They say this world cup game is likely the greatest world cup game of all time of the world Craig, won by arguably the greatest player ever in his last chance. Could be hyperbole I wouldn't know cuz the only two soccer games ive ever watched from start to finish in my life was the womens world cup when Chastain took off the jersey, and this game🔥
it was the greatest player of all time, winning the greatest trophy (that he's never won), at the end of the greatest world cup, against the greatest potential heir to the throne, in the greatest championship match of all time nearing the end of his career. we will never see anything like this again. that still doesn't fully explain it all either.

that isn't hyperbole.
and over a 1.7 billion people watched the match

even if you don't like soccer, this was a story that deserves to be told, and i'm sure the viewers would not be mad.

I literally said those are anecdotal reasons from MY end. Im giving personal examples from something that yes, is inarguable facts.

Had to read your post again :lol:

Did NOT catch the part where you said anecdotal at first. I read “you can’t argue these FACTS because xyz anecdotal evidence”

Was doing the
507253A9-3BB1-49AF-BF1E-479FA0524E19.gif

Apologies my friend. I agree with your point (I think this is your point) that the World Cup is a big deal in the US and the talk shows should have dedicated more airtime to its coverage.

Viewership numbers put the ratings right up there with World Series and nba finals games.

I don’t agree with you on the point that facts can’t be argued. The coverage wasn’t as full as it should have been for SOME reason. And whatever reason that was, I’m pretty sure a studio exec has some compelling facts to back up their choices.

First Take producer makes like $4 milly a year. His livelihood is based on those decisions. I’m sure he could argue with great success.

well in 4 years it's gonna be in North America and in 11 USA Cities and 9 States.. so let's see how much media coverage we get in 4 years

notsrs

Had to read your post again :lol:

Did NOT catch the part where you said anecdotal at first. I read “you can’t argue these FACTS because xyz anecdotal evidence”

Was doing the
507253A9-3BB1-49AF-BF1E-479FA0524E19.gif

Apologies my friend. I agree with your point (I think this is your point) that the World Cup is a big deal in the US and the talk shows should have dedicated more airtime to its coverage.

Viewership numbers put the ratings right up there with World Series and nba finals games.

I don’t agree with you on the point that facts can’t be argued. The coverage wasn’t as full as it should have been for SOME reason. And whatever reason that was, I’m pretty sure a studio exec has some compelling facts to back up their choices.

First Take producer makes like $4 milly a year. His livelihood is based on those decisions. I’m sure he could argue with great success.

If its just “it wasnt covered” well you already know the answer to that. Americans dont care about any sport besides the big 3. Shame though, soccer is fire.

Back
Top Bottom