Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Oh, ok. Makes more sense now. That picture of him just looked like it was out of a movie or tv show of an adult pretending to be a kid :lol:

I think I know the backstory to this gif. The facility was testing out their new window to see if it could withstand the force of a thief trying to escape. So they actually hired this guy to test it out. He wasn’t trying to steal. So no wilding.
Dont believe everything you read on the internet man 😂. Even you know that doesnt sound right.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the day someone really beats the brakes off him and the fat ginger he works with. They need a tough lesson.
So these YouTubers or something?
Was wondering the end goal of such videos. They just antagonizing people for fun and call it a day?

So these YouTubers or something?
Was wondering the end goal of such videos. They just antagonizing people for fun and call it a day?
These kids think they can do or say anything to anyone and say "it's a prank" and think it should be all good.
I could be wrong but I think it was the Nelk boys that got famous for their "_____ in the hood" pranks where they pretty much messed with black people in the hood and become millionaires :smh:

These kids think they can do or say anything to anyone and say "it's a prank" and think it should be all good.
I could be wrong but I think it was the Nelk boys that got famous for their "_____ in the hood" pranks where they pretty much messed with black people in the hood and become millionaires :smh:
**** lame
I'm all for young brothers getting to the bag but the line gotta be drawn man.
I'm really showing my age when it comes to these YouTubers tho. Just "discovered" this kid Poodii today, couldn't believe the millions of views

Back
Top Bottom