Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That Sean Taylor tribute is embarrassing. I'm convinced the front office just has a very sick sense of humor, all things considered.

My friend got his face caved in at the ski slope last year, had to have a frick ton of surgery with metal plates and ish

That being said, skiing was hella fun
6E834FA4-35A8-4D84-A93B-64768165082D.jpeg

So they really move that fast around those corners? The hell???

I know it’s a troll and I respect that but one time when I was in class a chick was shoe shopping on her laptop:stoneface:

I’m the type (no pun attended) to have to write everything down than it becomes long term memory.

Also I was poor boi

So they really move that fast around those corners? The hell???
Absolutely not. The workers up top and at the bottom control the speed. You can even tell them straight up you want to slow it down. Also that clip is from mid 2010s and that was in Russia or at least the Balkans. I remember it

I know it’s a troll and I respect that but one time when I was in class a chick was shoe shopping on her laptop:stoneface:

I’m the type (no pun attended) to have to write everything down than it becomes long term memory.

Also I was poor boi
Stop looking at others screens.

I also have to write my notes even in my adult life.

Kinda surprised tablets haven't really overtaken laptops for taking notes. It seems inevitable.

It was years ago b lol. But either way I’ve always felt that phones keep getting bigger screen wise and computers keep getting smaller which makes tablets kind of obsolete

Writing with a pencil and paper >>>> writing on a laptop to take notes. The simple act of writing with your hands will allow you to retain much more of the knowledge.

This is one reason why professors ban laptops in class. You can be taking notes and paying attention, but you'll retain the information better by writing it on paper.

How does he know the kid is really his? I know someone who did something similar, but found out years later that the kid wasn't his when they were doing immigration paper work to get the kid to the states. His then wife had left him after finding out he got someone pregnant. Then 20 years later you find out the kid wasn't yours.

That I don't know honestly and he's not a close friend like that, or at least not anymore like that but I was never super close with him.

I know him through other friends and he seemed cool then we got to talking because we worked in similar fields and he was telling me about trips he used to take to the DR and I already knew what it was because I was out there and seen the situation, not his, first hand.

I met his baby moms once and she's cool, but a lot of his/our mutual friends know about the situation and I'm surprised he's able to keep it on the low. Around where I grew up I seen dudes trying to holler at their homies girl as soon as that friend was locked up or got killed. They always use the same in also, pretend they will help out to try to get close to the girl and then smash, cold world. So I'm surprised they haven't tried to use that against him to smash her.

Him and his baby moms from NY been with each other since school or something and I saw pictures of them back in the day and she was alright then, but after having 2 kids she can't compete with them girls on those DR trips.

Now that skinnys are played, I'd like to take a trip back to the DENIM thread and see what's good, but I can't find it.
SOmebody in here def has the link.
Linnk that shh

Skinny jeans are played?

What type of jeans are in? :lol:
The teens in my family are back on the baggies.
I see the celebs at the Ball games back on the baggies.
That Little Bunny guy was in the baggies.
All the YT people are in the baggies.
They must be back.

Brand?
Not sure...this why I want to check the DENIM thread....some reciepts I need.

Back
Top Bottom