Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I can see his thought process :lol:

Being a hero was not his first instinct.

First he saw the automatic and braced himself, then the gun shot shook him and he went in to flight mode. Went to the door but that’s locked and was gonna hop over the counter but knew he was too washed for that so as he saw the AK was not raised for another shot or aimed at him his fight response kicked in and he had to pounce on the shooter and keep the gun down if he was gonna get out of there alive telling himself no way I’m gonna let this white man kill me today.

Shooter wasn't a killer (and glad for it).

Situation would have been very different if he was.

Either way - most folks would have been:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

Doing uber eats the last 3-4 yrs has definitely forced me to eat less outside food. Some of these eating establishments are just unsightly in the food area. Not to mention many of them are overrun with teenagers who really don't care much so they're just doing whatever. The worst of course are fast food spots [McDonald's, BB King, Taco bell etc], some regular food spots are hit or miss on cleanliness. Although I've never seen a barefoot employee who looks like he literally just came in off the street. I do recall a wing stop pick up I did, and the floor was filthy. Visible dirt, paper and other crap all over the floor, garbage cans overflowing with trash right by the prep area and the cooking stations. I had a front row seat waiting for the order, and I couldn't believe how filthy that place was. Mind you, in between preparing orders they're taking orders too. At no point did anyone wash their hands before or after.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom