Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

@:06

dicaprio-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

That was hard to watch man. Sad that none of his classmates had the balls enough to step up and stop that. But I am reminded every day that standing up to do what's right is SO hard for teenagers to do. Most of them (like most of us) find it easier to just go along to get along. It is frustrating to see on a daily basis man.

That was hard to watch man. Sad that none of his classmates had the balls enough to step up and stop that. But I am reminded every day that standing up to do what's right is SO hard for teenagers to do. Most of them (like most of us) find it easier to just go along to get along. It is frustrating to see on a daily basis man.
As a teenager, u is right.

Ima be honest, if they were just calling him names I prolly wouldn’t step in and do something. Makes me sound like a slimeball, but it’s the truth.

HOWEVER, if they pulled out a pair of clippers you best believe I’d be all up in their **** defending the dude, even if I didn’t know his name. That’s just crossing the line.

Its sad cuz most people won't try to stop bullying unless it is happening to them

Back
Top Bottom