Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

^ Can someone explain that?
Dream is this really popular Minecraft YouTuber, has like 30 milly subs I think. (My younger brother watches him, ikr, nerdy asf)

Anyway ppl have been wanting to see his face for a while, cause he keeps doing fake face reveals and ****. Well finally he revealed his face the other day, and mf comes out looking like this
2AB94CB4-FEDB-457D-8092-C4F12EC9B90A.png
9E6D4DF1-E126-4116-843E-F963494C9D1A.jpeg
9E0D9832-42E3-481A-A5A5-E8322E4ED72D.jpeg

Needless to say ppl are ruthlessly castrating this dude, except all of the dream simps, who be sayin he sexy asf. And this is why I don’t watch YouTube, smfh :smh:

(Oh and btw, he sure as hell don’t got anime eyes, tf, the dude in the post above was tryna defend dream cause he/she is a simp, lmao)

Last edited:

It's hard to believe these because people are constantly looking for clout, but I know females like this exist. If it's real, good for homie being smart enough to dead her nonsense. The fact that she said she's short 2k for her son's party shows she's irresponsible. Now she wants what she thought was a sucker to pay the tab. These females are bugging.

Another one looking for a fool to validate them. She wants him to send flowers to her job to build her self esteem and see how much she can manipulate and toy with him. Then want to try and play you when you peep game :rofl:

Dream is this really popular Minecraft YouTuber, has like 30 milly subs I think. (My younger brother watches him, ikr, nerdy asf)

Anyway ppl have been wanting to see his face for a while, cause he keeps doing fake face reveals and ****. Well finally he revealed his face the other day, and mf comes out looking like this
2AB94CB4-FEDB-457D-8092-C4F12EC9B90A.png
9E6D4DF1-E126-4116-843E-F963494C9D1A.jpeg
9E0D9832-42E3-481A-A5A5-E8322E4ED72D.jpeg

Needless to say ppl are ruthlessly castrating this dude, except all of the dream simps, who be sayin he sexy asf. And this is why I don’t watch YouTube, smfh :smh:

(Oh and btw, he sure as hell don’t got anime eyes, tf, the dude in the post above was tryna defend dream cause he/she is a simp, lmao)

30mil from playing Minecraft?

I know people are just stupid and easily entertained nowadays but damn.

Back
Top Bottom