Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Do I cheer for him or...what do I do. :lol: aepps20 aepps20 help me
200w (3).gif

I cheered for both sides in all honesty.

Back for more
E6234E60-6E9D-4190-8EA4-BB9ABE7F3E6E.jpeg
:lol: @ basically calling Vin Diesel a white man.

"But in recent years, it has occurred to me from time to time that it might have made for an interesting twist if instead I had made the dragonlords of Valyria… and therefore the Targaryens… black. Maybe I could have kept the silver hair too, though… no, that comes too close to ‘dark elf’ territory, but still… if I’d had dark-skinned dragonlords invade and conquer and dominate a largely white Westeros… though that choice would have brought its own perils. The Targaryens have not all been heroic, after all… some of them have been monsters, madmen, so…

Well, it’s all moot. The idea came to me about twenty years too late.
"

Just like I was thinking and saying.

There are pros and cons though. A bunch of black ppl having generations of incest would not have good feed back :lol:

And if he did do that in the books I bet they still would've pushed for the Targs to be white in the TV adaptation.

This is like Hitler calling out America for their racism towards black ppl :lol:

Last edited:
But in recent years, it has occurred to me from time to time that it might have made for an interesting twist if instead I had made the dragonlords of Valyria… and therefore the Targaryens… black.

thanks…i didnt know the background behind the casting

but still, changing his idea about the race of the character in house of dragons 20 years later is kinda ridiculous…like replacing ice cube/chris tucker with two white guys pictured

by the way, the only white guys that could replace chris tucker/ice cube in friday would be will ferrell/john c. reilly (step brothers)

Back
Top Bottom