Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

y'all messing with women who grow out their body hair like this?

IMG-20220911-WA0001.jpg

This is what actually happens after drinking that much. Dude needs to get to a meeting asap. Hopefully he has family or friends that will help him move past his addiction.

Come on man

Parents getting that fired up at kids games need to chill. Last season we were playing this church team, they did suck but they were talking mad smack before the game, so we destroyed them in the first half. Pretty much all the second half, this one kids dad on the other team started cussing me and my teammates out, callin us all the good stuff. Eventually he got kicked out and we beat the team by 35.

Parents getting that fired up at kids games need to chill. Last season we were playing this church team, they did suck but they were talking mad smack before the game, so we destroyed them in the first half. Pretty much all the second half, this one kids dad on the other team started cussing me and my teammates out, callin us all the good stuff. Eventually he got kicked out and we beat the team by 35.
Im confused, you played against a kids team?

Babypaw, you've gotta take the link from the app and let it load in a browser tab. And then you copy the the browser url and paste it here.
Thank you for teaching these dudes how to save us clicks, so hopefully we don't have to go through that. Now if only you could help that one dude who still hasn't figured out how to post a full image.

"women aren't truly free to "choose to not shave for themselves" until there are no societal pressure to influence that decision"

"Males are so conditioned to females removing body hair that they also believe its normal and natural for females to remove it.."

"I don’t care what some of these comments say, you’re beautiful & your confidence is INSPIRATIONAL. Keep it up girl 💗"

"WHAT I THOUGHT BODYHAIR LIKE THIS ON WOMEN WAS BUT A FANTASY. Thank you for sharing this and bringing exposure to beauty-erasure culture."

"Almost all the men I dated told me body hair was weird. And every one of them LOVED my body hair after they experienced it. Some were OBSESSED."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not sure they really want the "equality" they say they want...

FastUnsungArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom