Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-06%20at%2012.31.07%20PM.png

:lol: Bunch more sounds in that thread.

i watched that whole video from the beginning yesterday. it was posted in here. wtf is a first amendment auditor and why were they filming that truck yard? reminded me of surveillance camera man.
Recorder/camera man is a wuss.
Records for reactions until he's addressed.
When addressed he sprays folks with mase.
Big wuss

i watched that whole video from the beginning yesterday. it was posted in here. wtf is a first amendment auditor and why were they filming that truck yard? reminded me of surveillance camera man.

This is what I couldn't figure out. The entire video was strange. First they film the dude power washing, he flips them off later, starts talking jibberish "Phlegm, Flam, Green Eggs and Ham". Then a white lady threatens go call the cops. She writes a message on paper and puts it in front of the camera. Auditor guy then does the selfie cam video with the Hispanic guy that flipped him off earlier then dude in the Lexus pulls up about them recording. All of it was strange.

Was still confused as to what their purpose was, to entrap or trick people into making mistakes? Specifically Cops?
Are the Riverside Coalition for Police Accountability and the YT page Riverside County Accountabiity one in the same, different, same groups etc?
At that point I threw in the towel and walked away mad confused.
Too much time was spent all because that odd *** video.

That guy has a couple videos of him macing people. Havent watched any, didnt watch the one posted in full either.

These auditors usually film government buildings to have police called on them to make the police and government officials look stupid. They tell them that they can't film but it's protected by the first amendment. They say they are protecting their rights but it just seems like they like being antagonists.

This makes tons of sense because even after hitting the guy with pepper spray they offered to call the cops for him which was strange. Even if I were in the right I wouldn't want the cops coming around me.

Back
Top Bottom