Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yeah used to think she looked really good for her age, now she ruined. I wonder if this really makes them happy.

Plus what are doctors telling these people? " Don't worry you won't look like Marjorie Taylor with an allergic reaction like everyone else ever, I'm the best at what I do"

I honestly thought the patient had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation beforehand, not to mention the Dr. had to have some standards. We've seen enough weirdos out there to know none of that means **** anymore :lol:
Plastic surgeons are the salesman used car salesmen wish they could be.

Facts

I honestly thought the patient had to undergo a psychiatric evaluation beforehand, not to mention the Dr. had to have some standards. We've seen enough weirdos out there to know none of that means **** anymore :lol:
Its like any other place where you need a recommendation. When i got my mmj card before rec was allowed the dispensary connects you to the licensing place the licensing place directs to a specific doctor. Same way with chiropractors and pain management clinics. Same way with major insurance and "in network" providers. Its all a big manipulative money printing machine.

Rosebowl_booth_16.jpg

Screw Dennys. Hate that trash establishment. Don’t care for either side though because the news is trash too.

Back
Top Bottom