Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This thread is entirely worth going thru it :rofl:

My next door neighbor recently installed a cam for her packages because some of her stuff has come up missing. She’ll be shocked to see how many people come in and out of the area who do not live there. From gardeners to aluminum can collectors to solicitors.

FOLLOW UP FROM A CONCERNED PARENT ABOUT SOMEONE CRACKING OPEN A BEER AROUND THEIR KIDS. OH, THE HORROR!

Fun fact: about 10-11K annual deaths in the US are attributed to drunk driving. Not quite 2 million, but okay. And, I'll just throw this in there as well: about 100,000 related to alcohol, which means most deaths are related to consumption.

Last edited:
The whites are upset. Maybe it’s a cultural difference but they seem to think it’s ok to investigate things that belong to others.
I mean, they been litteraly snatching people's bodies and countries for centuries, of course they think it's ok. Meanwhile, have a black or brown person stroll through their neighborhood and be met with these faces, if you're lucky
images (12).jpeg
images (11).jpeg
images (10).jpeg
images (5).jpeg
download (14).jpeg
screen-shot-2018-05-10-10.png

I can at least see why several dudes knocked her up 4 times.

Where the other daddy’s at tho? That’s a problem she should have with them.

She basically giving her latest BD some BS the others probably won’t take.

I can at least see why several dudes knocked her up 4 times.

Where the other daddy’s at tho? That’s a problem she should have with them.

She basically giving her latest BD some BS the others probably won’t take.
Not saying who’s right and who’s wrong, but I would also have my kid eat the food in the car or the restaurant.

And her explanation while dumb had a tiny bit of merit. It wasn’t as if she had the kids after his. He was playing dad until he left and then excommunicated the other kids.

I mean the kids are excommunicated. That’s what it is. They’re not his children. He has no obligation to them. If he gets them food it is purely out of the kindness in his heart and generosity.

The real problem she has is her other baby fathers

Body and mouthpiece.

Every now and then I want me a lil ghetto gagger.
Oh I’m not saying he has to feed them, just that it seems weird and petty to be playing house one day then leave and only feed own kid. Basically everybody sucks and don’t deal with women who have multiple kids already

Back
Top Bottom