Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A Bay Area police officer has been charged with masturbating in front of a family that called police during a fraught domestic violence call.

The Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office has charged Matthew Dominguez, 32, with a misdemeanor indecent exposure after responding to a restraining order call on the evening of April 21.
Dominguez began the investigation by talking to the daughter.

“Officer Dominguez took interest in her and continued to interact almost exclusively with her,” the statement read.

After she gave the officer a possible location, Dominguez allegedly ordered the other two officers to conduct the search. While he “milled around the home,” according to the statement, “he managed to keep the daughter in view of his Body Worn Camera.”

The daughter then asked Dominguez about her brother’s GPS monitor, which they — and Ms. S, the mother — went to retrieve together. After Dominguez was handed the monitor, the mother alleged that Dominguez unzipped his pants and began rubbing his crotch. The daughter also allegedly witnessed this.

Later, the daughter went into the kitchen to get her mother a glass of water. Dominguez allegedly followed her into the kitchen.

As he turned around to face Ms. S, she “saw Officer Dominguez’s penis outside of his pants fully exposed,” the statement read.

Lil Wayne is looking like a real fool for this one now, especially with the Mavericks & Doncic dominating the Suns in Game 7 to advance to the Western Conference Finals.

The hypocrisy with him calling someone else that when he embodies that definition himself with his bandwagon jumping habits. I remember he was a Lakers fan in the late 2000s to 2010. Then he was a Heat fan when LeBron James joined them in 2010. Since when did he become a Suns fan now? He's basically a groupie.

That's just not a term that black people use often.

No, I believe they didn't know what it was. My point was I don't see why you would post a video of YOUR players looking uneducated/ignorant (not knowing).

Athletes, especially BLACK ones, already have the stigma of being dumb jocks. Why add to IT?

No, I believe they didn't know what it was. My point was I don't see why you would post a video of YOUR players looking uneducated/ignorant (not knowing).

Athletes, especially BLACK ones, already have the stigma of being dumb jocks. Why add to IT?
Oh yeah, they knew what they were doing. I'm just saying that it's not surprising that they didn't know that phrase.

Forreal? I figured he was a nerd type dude. I guess playing with the Spurs is the reason for that.
Yea he from out there in Harford county but was always moving round the city doing whatever…Remember he got in trouble in college so he had to clean the image up just to make it to the league

Lol
Screenshot_20220516-100230_Instagram.jpg

You truly never walk alone. Son in red was ready to give that Chelsea fan all da smoke.

Back
Top Bottom