Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

c3f772eb27cf499c8248f387c2a59bbb_md.jpg

Im a Balenciaga fan and they always do weird **** like this but people still buy. In any case $1850 is absurd for these and even more hilarious how the non beat version is $650 which is more normal for a luxury canvas type sneaker. Might as well cop those and beat em up yourself.

Im a Balenciaga fan and they always do weird **** like this but people still buy. In any case $1850 is absurd for these and even more hilarious how the non beat version is $650 which is more normal for a luxury canvas type sneaker. Might as well cop those and beat em up yourself.

Of all the scummy products in the designer world, designer sneakers are the worst. Super cheap garbage that just falls apart. I remember when Margiela released sneakers, Nordstrom carried them, and then stopped because they fell apart so quick and they had to accept so many returns.

Of all the scummy products in the designer world, designer sneakers are the worst. Super cheap garbage that just falls apart. I remember when Margiela released sneakers, Nordstrom carried them, and then stopped because they fell apart so quick and they had to accept so many returns.

Are they worth their price? Not at all. But they dont just fall apart. :lol: When Margiela released sneakers? Which one?

I worked Barneys for years, womens shoes but obv I frequented mens shoes a ton. Most were very good quality, but again no not worth their retail price.

Back
Top Bottom