Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That thing is from the upcoming alien movie smh at their marketing team. Talking bout heart shirt wearing character up in chyeah

Them thighs tho, B :wow: they're like golden brown honey toasted bagels sprinkled with nutmeg fresh out of a warm oven on the day after Christmas when you woke up and it was a little frigid outside and I stand a little closer to the stove and bask amongst its soothing glow.

I thought she had on a niketalk shirt at first glance.

Them thighs tho, B
embarassed.gif
they're like golden brown honey toasted bagels sprinkled with nutmeg fresh out of a warm oven on the day after Christmas when you woke up and it was a little frigid outside and I stand a little closer to the stove and bask amongst its soothing glow.

Write short stories or books b 

Im srs

That individual in the training bra looks like a DBZ villain :lol:

Last edited:
Them thighs tho, B :wow: they're like golden brown honey toasted bagels sprinkled with nutmeg fresh out of a warm oven on the day after Christmas when you woke up and it was a little frigid outside and I stand a little closer to the stove and bask amongst its soothing glow.

:wow:

"The welcome to New York bathing apes... I only wear these when I'm in New York." :rofl:

"The camo bathing apes for when I'm ready to go to war." :rofl: :rofl: What? :lol:

"Can y'all tell me what number I'm on, cus I done lost track?" *I'm up too early for this **** morning breath grumble: "Five." :rofl:

Classic video.

Last edited:
Classic video :lol:. Spent so much money on fakes that he could have put together a decent collection of real stuff. Wylin to the max right there.

Back
Top Bottom