Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

biden isnt much better than trump. these two are both jackasses and not fit to be a greeter at home depot…

leadership has been terrible for a long time. in my lifetime there was :

reagan
bush (related to the reagan admin)
clinton
bush (related to bush 1 admin)
obama
trump
biden (related to obama admin)

pretty crazy how little change has happened since the 80s in a free country. and if anyone spoke or dod things like clinton, bush 2, trump, or biden at work they’d get fired w the quickness
Corporations run America not people
I just watched the Gilded Age documentary on PBS it talks about how we all been bamboozled

Trippin. This is a snobbish move imo. Like someone in the comments said, she could've sprayed the people in the skybox but she wanted to spray those "beneath" her.

thank god joey B got this ***** out of the Superbowl. we aint gotta see her or patrick's lame *** brother there.

I can't believe they really got the timeline f'd up with that one.

Although it was 20 years ago, it still wasn't too distant to get it mixed up like that.

5E0CA7CA-395B-41FA-8FCB-90AA7A17C774.jpeg

I was definitely disciplined with my cellphone usage. I had a 700 minute monthly allowance from 2003 to 2014. I tried to make most of my calls after 9:00PM to save my minutes. I wasn't trying to give Verizon extra money for going over my allowance. 😆

I was definitely dude with the Orlando McGrady jersey lol.

The authentic version of the Magic jersey was popular in the early 2000s.

It's too bad Tracy McGrady only played for the Magic for only 4 seasons though (2000-01 to 2003-04). But their jerseys were nice.

I got the Reebok version in fall 2002 in a size 52. Then I stupidly got a size 56 sometime after 2002 like an idiot because I chose to wear my 💩 bigger because it was the trend in the early to mid-2000s. 🙄

And I had an authentic because I will always refuse to wear a piece of 💩 swingman jersey because they will always be one of the worst things ever created in the history of mankind due to their inferior quality.

0E0D6E70-89C7-4146-930C-FBE63187E241.jpeg

Undisputed classic 🔥

I got one as well. I'm glad Mitchell & Ness made that style because I was able to get it in my correct size in current times.
IMG_4827.JPG
IMG_4828.JPG

I'm also glad Jordan Brand made a Black/Royal XIII because I was able to be innovative with it and substitute so that I didn't have to get a pair of piece of 💩 Adidas to wear with the jersey. I refuse to wear sorry a%$ Adidas despite McGrady having a lifetime deal with them and the occasionally re-release his shoes.

I remember thinking that those liked like pajamas. I couldn't believe they got rid of the og pinstripes.

I'll always like the first two designs of the Magic jerseys. The second design was innovative with the stars visibly blended into them.

Yo that Tyrese caption :rofl:homie savage wildin with that statement. Look I understand some people have fetish. But when animals get involved the line is crossed.

Back
Top Bottom