Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

MF's be like .....
Screenshot_20211121-195413_Chrome.jpg

In my nearly 10 years of experience of working in the tech industry in the Bay Area and LA, it’s not uncommon to see some very highly paid engineer walking around barefoot in the office while wearing the same clothes for weeks on end. They’re usually fake hippies and/or lazy and grimy bastards who also leave used dishes all over the office instead of just putting them in the dishwasher. In my experience this type of behavior actually happened the most in the most expensive parts of the Bay/LA (San Francisco and Santa Monica, basically where all the tech startups are)

It was quite asinine for that dude to delve into someone else's personal life when it was clearly irrelevant to my attitude that walking barefoot in public and in businesses is uncivilized and inappropriate for people who actually have a home.

Whatever that dude speculated on never happened. It has no correlation with my views.

you must not live in the city. When white folks start moving in to gentrifying areas they’re usually walking their dogs barefoot. That means property values going up

I live in the L.A. area. And the White folks who moved into Inglewood and some parts of South Central L.A. that caused gentrification in those parts don't walk their dogs barefoot based on what I saw passing by. Perhaps in some other city, but not L.A. for sure.

I guess Hulk Hogan going barefoot fits him because he's looked like a Kung Fu master since the '90s when he got older and lost his hair. A lot of the Kung Fu masters in those martial arts movies tend to go barefoot.

I guess it's OK to go barefoot in a plane or in an office since they're confined to relegated spaces as long as they're tidy with themselves and their spaces. But it isn't right if they're insanitary with it or make messes in their spaces while barefoot.

I was conveying that it's not cool to go outside of a home or an office space barefoot into a public space or into a business.

therealest1 therealest1 west adams and Leimert park full of them. They be walking their dogs around the corner barefoot.

I agree it’s🤮. I legit get grossed out when people walk barefoot on wet surfaces (public)

therealest1 therealest1 west adams and Leimert park full of them. They be walking their dogs around the corner barefoot.

I agree it’s🤮. I legit get grossed out when people walk barefoot on wet surfaces (public)

I have PTSD from watching hippies walk the streets in SF as a kid. The bottoms of their feet were black. To this day, dirty feet in a city are a sign of a fallen civilization to me.

Yeah, that is not a thing.
No that is 100% a thing, here in northern VA. Starbucks goes up and the neighborhood begins changing. Change happens a little slower if it is a off-brand coffee shop.

BRUH, when you are lined up at TSA and you see someone with flip flops or slides on. :smh: Make me want to throw my socks away when I pick up my shoes. They walking through here barefoot, no telling where they going.

Back
Top Bottom