Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

5D7E5CEA-8283-46B9-87A2-A6F463A2BF5C.jpeg

Yeah I use Autoplaystopper in chrome, works well but i'd rather not because when it's on it doesn't show titles to YouTube videos. Don't want to click play on the wrong thing and corrupt my algorithms now i'm back to the joerogansphere.

I blame Jordan and Kanye directly along with the companies ....

This happens far to often and kids that genuinely like the kicks and could afford retail are stuck buying what most consider common only to get made fun off.

Every sneaker should be made in abundance .... instead of recycling this BS kicks, tagging limited just to make a profit which comes in the form of people going crazy at launch.

**** is pathetic.

This happens far to often and kids that genuinely like the kicks and could afford retail are stuck buying what most consider common only to get made fun off.

Every sneaker should be made in abundance .... instead of recycling this BS kicks, tagging limited just to make a profit which comes in the form of people going crazy at launch.

**** is pathetic.
True! blame goes to the shops as well. You I’ll see in other threads employees backdoor certain kicks leaving hardly any sizes

**** is pathetic.
Kanye flooded the market w/ Yeezy's & customers complained.

"Yeezy's Are Dead."
tenor (97).gif

Back
Top Bottom