Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I mean you guys acting like the star football player doesn’t have the prettiest girl for a reason. They plan way earlier than the pros. RG3, Russ all got cuffed by awg in college in anticipation of the bag

Man you’re not going to tell a 22 year old male athlete NOT to skeet in an IG chick, that was probably begging for it in the act. Can’t teach “playa ****”.

Man she professionally published all her thottales. Joel Embiid & Tyler Hero are 2 other suckas. If you knowingly bag a chick u know u couldn't bag w/o the enhacements, u a sucka. These dudes wouldn't be gettin juxed if they dated their level.
How do you know that they couldn't pull these chicks without the "enhancements"?

Man you’re not going to tell a 22 year old male athlete NOT to skeet in an IG chick, that was probably begging for it in the act. Can’t teach “playa ****”.

I think if every league had a former player like Antoine Walker from the Boston Celtics give a testimony during these seminars and showcase their child support payments to athletes currently entering the league I think that would be effective to some degree.

So league need to waste their money to teach grown to borderline grown men to not be suckas? Not mention, that's unnecessary pr for being misogynistic.
You overestimate the amount of real life experience some of these guys have when it comes to handling money and/or judging people's character.

Pro sports organizations should just subsidize a sperm freezing/vasectomy program.

NBA rookies mostly range in age from 19-22. That is the peak **** up period for any young person IMO.

They need guidance on money, relationships, and life.

I'm 35 and got my **** together, but at 19-20 I was outchea making dumb mistakes too. With money and women. When I judge these dudes' decisions, I judge them against my 20-year-old self, not my 35-year-old self. If a had a couple million dollars at that age, I would have probably made even more dumb choices.

When a college-age person asks me for life advice, man or woman, I keep it real with them and tell them an unplanned pregnancy will affect all the plans you had for your future. So if you don't plan on having a kid soon, get a plan to prevent yourself from having one.

I refuse to believe that NO ONE showed this to him before impregnating her. I REFUSE to believe that he thought he was THE ONE that she would act right for.
He's the equivalent of the chicks that date thugs.

You better believe it. You can't tell a ***** who has the world by the balls and feels like he's the **** that he's making a mistake. That goes against his logic. If everything thus far has been going his way, it only makes sense that would too. Besides, when dudes feel they bagged something out of their league and shorty doing all kinds of **** to him in the bedroom. He ain't listening to nobody, common sense be damned.

He let his ego run him and he got exactly what was coming to him. This particular situation could have been avoided, the chick has a got damn book out and a video for christsakes :lol:.

I hear ya. Unfortunately a lot of these athletes grew up in single parent household with NO FATHER around or in sight and end up getting with the wrong women.

Growing up without a father doesn't absolve you of all common sense. Even as regular dudes, with decent to above average jobs. We have red flag indicators when it comes to people, chicks especially. So as a man with a bullseye on your back you have to know all attention isn't based solely on your charm and wonderful conversation :lol: . Maybe, just maybe, they want some of that contract money you're bound to get. This goes for dudes and females as well, because these days you can't tell the difference.

Man she professionally published all her thottales. Joel Embiid & Tyler Hero are 2 other suckas. If you knowingly bag a chick u know u couldn't bag w/o the enhacements, u a sucka. These dudes wouldn't be gettin juxed if they dated their level.
Herro has a Gundam. Look at da Bae he was able to get without the NBA.

Relena.png

Back
Top Bottom