Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yeah that’s another bad one champ. I saw a female driving a pickup truck last week pumping gas while a guy was just chilling in the passenger seat. Had a feeling she probably makes him sleep on the floor at home.
What if the guy is disabled or has gout and can’t move. Ol girl really isn’t a champ if she makes a disabled person sleep on da floor.

When the Astros visited on Tuesday evening, Dodger Stadium had a '90s WCW vibe to it with fans throwing trash and beverages like how fans did it whenever nWo made appearances during Nitro shows.

This guy had a weak headbutt on the Astros fan because it wasn't a lethal Evander Holyfield headbutt that caused cuts and bruises on his opponents' faces.

And it ain't a smart idea to get into it physically with stadium security, especially with the peeps wearing navy blue polo shirts because most of them are active duty po-po with some retired ones mixed in.

dont forget Jim falling into the crowd during that verzuz battle

camron.gif

Man today is not the day.
If I dine in and eat, you can ask for a tip.
If I roll through SONIC, you can ask for a tip.
If I roll through a damn Drive Through where I’m doing all the work and you’re just taking my money that I give you for food, don’t give me a God Damn receipt with a tip line and look at me like I owe you a ******* tip.
I just paid you 8bucks for a Burger, and 3.19 for a small fry, and 2.99 for an Iced Tea, a tip line for ******* what?!
Johnnie Charcoal Burger, you ****** is wilding.
FOH

Back
Top Bottom