Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

yea I'm lost how is telling her to have her man do it "simping" wouldn't that be if he actually painted for her?

Simping garnered that response.
tenor-1.gif

but how im looking at it, she tried and he said nah.
maybe im misinterpreting it wrong.
I could be too since I haven't heard his side, but would you respond to your male friend like that? I'm fairly good w/ cars, if a she friends car is acting up & she asked me look at it my response wouldn't be "don't you have man?"

I could be too since I haven't heard his side, but would you respond to your male friend like that? I'm fairly good w/ cars, if a she friends car is acting up & she asked me look at it my response wouldn't be "don't you have man?"
i feel like you are creating relationship dynamics that aren't there.
what if she is just some rando to him?

Dude really stood there and took getting slapped around with some flowers. Then gave one of the WEAKEST two pieces I have ever seen.

I remember staying up LATE watching Jerry Springer instead of in bed for school. Back when they would in my
giphy (1).gif

Love how the one security guard is right next to dude and just let it all unfold.

I can't front right now I would be in for some good ole fashion MTV Making of the Band shenanigans.

Sigh fell down the Internet hole and got lost. Read this line like 3/4 times, brain was not computing the math.
Over four seasons, the show produced four chart-topping groups: O-Town, Da Band, Danity Kane, and, Day 26. Da Band was the most versatile group and a fan favorite. With six members consisting of four rappers and one singer, the group’s music mixed hip-hop, reggae, and R&B.
unnamed.jpg

200.gif

I think what you're trying to say is that homie was being passive aggressive maybe?
I had a friend that was allowing himself to be placed in the friendzone through "simping". Straight putting that girl on pedestal, it was despciable. As the days went by he started to became bitter about a situation he shouldn't have been in in the 1st place. Handsome guy, great personality, they had great chemistry, looked like they would/could/should be a couple, etc. However, he was afraid to tell her his true feeling b4 it was almost too late & she just started seeing him as nothing more than a friend. Started talking to him about other guys & all that **** you don't want to hear from a crush. As a result of this a passive aggressive attitude towards her began to form in him. Luckily he built the courage to be straight b4 it was too late & dodged the friendzone.

If you want her, let her know. You don't gotta say it at 1st, but touch her (appropriately), gesture, idk, but ****, do something.

Dude really stood there and took getting slapped around with some flowers. Then gave one of the WEAKEST two pieces I have ever seen.

I remember staying up LATE watching Jerry Springer instead of in bed for school. Back when they would in my
giphy (1).gif

Love how the one security guard is right next to dude and just let it all unfold.

I can't front right now I would be in for some good ole fashion MTV Making of the Band shenanigans.
My mother told me she sent me to a daycare & I came back chanting "Jerry, Jerry" & said she pulled me outta there immediately :lol: Jerry & Maury provides some value bottom feeder *******. She also had a friend that went on Maury for a paternity test. I think that kid was 2 or 3 by then. Anyway, dude ended up busting through the a non cracked glass window & choked her. Moms hightailed the **** outta that apartment :rofl:

tenor (83).gif

I'm not use to simping so maybe we have different perspectives.
Why would you be use to simp when you have no standards.

Not saying dudes should simp, but you are dismissing dudes that like to put in effort ....

BTW, my comment is based on the wack and dirty chicks you have commented you W👀D.

Why would you be use to simp when you have no standards.

Not saying dudes should simp, but you are dismissing dudes that like to put in effort ....

BTW, my comment is based on the wack and dirty chicks you have commented you W👀D.
Idk what you're trying to say.
Why the **** naw?

Imagine going to help her and seeing her man scratching his balls watching football.
By slim chance I said yes. If he ain't paintiing, I ain't painting. Painting is already boring enough.

548076d06da8111e5b7a8c96.gif

Back
Top Bottom