Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

There are only three Covid-19 patients at Sandra Atlas Bass Heart Hospital at North Shore University Hospital, on Long Island, New York — a far cry from when the hospital, which is part of Northwell Health, had as many as 600 patients during the peak of the pandemic.

All three patients, who are in the intensive care unit, have one thing in common, said Dr. Hugh Cassiere, director of the hospital's critical care services: They're unvaccinated.

Imagine living in America and potentially dying from COVID-19 rn.

1623609495885.gif

A sucker would have readily agreed to paint just to be around her.

That's definitely something I'd hit a female friend with for no other reason than me not wanting to actually do it.
Man no, that's salty *** response. He be sitting there listening to her tell him how her boyfriend likes his balls fondled n **** dying inside. His lil mark *** laying in bed at night hoping to dream about her like a sucker, using thoughts of her to fall asleep like counting sheep, foh. If you wanna **** then act like you **** from jump ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If I'm her friend & she's not talking about painting on some art n crafts **** then she'll already know not to ask me. And if she does then, "you had to know I was gonna say no, right?"

This is in here b/c of the title:

Got Em: Deer Tricks A Cheetah & A Hyena Into Thinking It Was Dead Long Enough For It To Get Away!

Posted By DMitchell

@DMitchell thinks deer are in Africa. Wild how that Gazelle had to lay there & no sell that bite.

Back
Top Bottom