Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

When you say “busted”, you mean white, right? That’s all it is.

Nah, that tweet just made me laugh for the Jefree Star reference after the Kanye rumors.

Dude does, can, and should date whoever he wants regardless of race. I just think he could do better either way. A broad with a bunch of surgery to make her look like a 40 year gold digger ain't it for me.

172970521_10158355767754005_6125958793220752825_n.jpg

173456132_10158357834894005_4025851106656989027_n.jpg

WCGW: harassing black pedestrian when your boss is black...

These are the types of pieces of **** that get out and become police officers. In the past this inbred would be given a letter of reprimand and never be able to advance to the next pay grade. But in light of recent events, I hope that Ft Jackson makes this piece of **** an example. And if that’s his wife, she’s just as stupid for recording the end of her husband’s career.

These are the types of pieces of **** that get out and become police officers. In the past this inbred would be given a letter of reprimand and never be able to advance to the next pay grade. But in light of recent events, I hope that Ft Jackson makes this piece of **** an example. And if that’s his wife, she’s just as stupid for recording the end of her husband’s career.
It wasn't his wife recording. It was a black woman who had the presence of mind to record when she saw the altercation.

Dude had the nerve to talk about "this is a tightknit community" when he has been living there since May 2020.

It wasn't his wife recording. It was a black woman who had the presence of mind to record when she saw the altercation.

Dude had the nerve to talk about "this is a tightknit community" when he has been living there since May 2020.
I retract my last statement then. Guess I should’ve known that chick crossing the street barefooted is probably his wife.

Back
Top Bottom