Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I would assume this man has a tailor. How does his tailor let him leave the shop with this?

In fact, how does wardrobe and makeup on the show allow him in front of camera like this?

I would assume this man has a tailor. How does his tailor let him leave the shop with this?

In fact, how does wardrobe and makeup on the show allow him in front of camera like this?
Actually I don't.

Athletes at most have stylists, and that's not even a majority of them.

Professional tailors are rarely used outside of business, fashion, and political classes.

Most people are so used to ready made clothing they forget this option even exists.

Last edited:
Actually I don't.
Athletes at most have stylists, and that's not even a majority of them.
Professional tailors are rarely used outside of business, fashion, and political classes.
Most people are so used to ready made clothing they forget this option even exists.
while true for alot, the fact remains that a vast majority of people just don't give 2 flying F's about fit, when it's practiacally the most important thing to putting a wardrobe together.

Seriously, some people will go out of their way and just buy some garments because said garments are associated with a certain lifestyle. i,e; buying a suit just because a suit is associated with dressing formally but not getting the suit tailored. like lol what?

Drake needs to come out of the closet.

Imagine how big TMac's suit is if you layed it out **** has to be gigantic.

Back
Top Bottom