Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

obQLZ6.gif
Rams just attack you. I once knew a Ram named Caleb. He tried that **** w/ me and when no was looking I slapped him. Yes I slapped a ram for ramming me.

that **** is in hawaii next to the freeway and if you see it irl, it’s CRAZY to think people have slid down it. one dude did it on an old surfboard.

It seems like it is typical behavior for this rachet tool. My god what an awful ****ing person .... nothing but toxic vibes ... nasty!

I just realized this loser is now in the same boat with Jameis Winston reagarding being banned from Uber! Anyone remember that Winston is banned from Uber because he grabbed a female driver's crotch?

This stupid loser female dog is quite hypocritical because she constantly acts tough when she records herself but she conveyed she was scared after she got dropped off in a bad neighborhood due to her party's detrimental conduct.

She's just another example of someone who acts tough for attention but isn't actually tough when things get real.

She has the makings of a future reality show loser because that is predicated on constantly needing attention to survive and being devoid of talent.

I just realized this loser is now in the same boat with Jameis Winston reagarding being banned from Uber! Anyone remember that Winston is banned from Uber because he grabbed a female driver's crotch?

This stupid loser female dog is quite hypocritical because she constantly acts tough when she records herself but she conveyed she was scared after she got dropped off in a bad neighborhood due to her party's detrimental conduct.

She's just another example of someone who acts tough for attention but isn't actually tough when things get real.

She has the makings of a future reality show loser because that is predicated on constantly needing attention to survive and being devoid of talent.
Never heard that about winston but I'm not surprised. If you watch The Hunting Ground, the interview his accuser and I don't think she's lying on him.

Never heard that about winston but I'm not surprised. If you watch The Hunting Ground, the interview his accuser and I don't think she's lying on him.

Here's some old and stupid bad news about that Jameis Winston groping incident for you. Not too shocking because he seemed to lack the discretion back in college.

Back
Top Bottom