Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Cancel culture at its finest. I didn’t watch the video but thinking back to all the dumb ish talking I did as a kid....so glad not to have to grow up in this constantly recorded era as an emotionally charged can’t keep ya mouth shut sort of kid

Good he apologized so folks can move on. Isn't that posted from his camera? If so makes sense to play the game. Also it's kinda weird how broad "cancel culture" claims are getting, ie just having an opinion on something presented is categorized as "cancel culture" now, no aggressive actions required.

I was about to clown this sentiment but there is a similar stereotype that when men get lost on the road, they are too stubborn/prideful to ask for help. I guess this is in the same vein.

That would be the opposite though. :lol:

As far as I know, Women clown men for not asking for directions but here, she is saying men shouldn't ask for help.

That would be the opposite though. :lol:

As far as I know, Women clown men for not asking for directions but here, she is saying men shouldn't ask for help.
That's what I'm saying. She's expecting the stereotype. I was gonna say that she had this crazy notion of what's "manly", and figured she may not have grown up with a dad, but then I realized that she may have had a stubborn dad and expected that as the norm.

Just like the one where the chick said men shouldn't order appetizers or dessert 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

1614018704722.png

Eh to be fair the mma guy may be charged with assault. The other guy pushed him first and he punched the football guy
The MMA guy was bleeding, something most have happened. I don't think anything will come about.

These thugs are nasty though, rolling around in piss. But it's expected ... they love them golden showers.

PS looked like Ben Askren ... lol

Back
Top Bottom