Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:smh:
1613536143622.png

Half those dudes the local NYC resellers. All that to make what, $40-60 a pop? And probbaly only get one shoe from that store. Thats the funny.

I expounded on all that in a different thread. It's just way more work than money. It makes no sense to use all that time and energy to pay full price for just one pair due to a limit stricture.

They're just too damn stupid to realize it's not mathematically favorable to resell general release shoes predicated on overhead and fees that eat into their gross resale price by default. It's only a small net gain. They already have to spend on gas to drive to the spot before they can even get the shoes, there's the cost of the shoes plus sales tax, shipping cost, then getting pimped on fees by whatever site they resell on.

If resellers are only making a small net gain per sale, they might as well get a job and put in hours staying in one place. There's no overhead to incur and less travel at a job. You're better off getting jacked by the government with taxes instead of getting pimped with fees for reselling.

I actually love all the chaos that comes with sneakers cuz i used to do that **** back in da day, brings back memories of the mid 2000’s when SB was at its pinnacle

i still have fond memories of camping for space jams, toro bravos, galaxy foams...

and da get money boyz from tx!!! Wat it do baby

I think that's when the shoe game went to hell around the period of the December 2011 Concord XI re-release and the release of the Galaxy Foamposite during 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend.

I expounded on all that in a different thread. It's just way more work than money. It makes no sense to use all that time and energy to pay full price for just one pair due to a limit stricture.

They're just too damn stupid to realize it's not mathematically favorable to resell general release shoes predicated on overhead and fees that eat into their gross resale price by default. It's only a small net gain. They already have to spend on gas to drive to the spot before they can even get the shoes, there's the cost of the shoes plus sales tax, shipping cost, then getting pimped on fees by whatever site they resell on.

If resellers are only making a small net gain per sale, they might as well get a job and put in hours staying in one place. There's no overhead to incur and less travel at a job. You're better off getting jacked by the government with taxes instead of getting pimped with fees for reselling.

I think that's when the shoe game went to hell around the period of the December 2011 Concord XI re-release and the release of the Galaxy Foamposite during 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend.

Theres resellers and then theres reseller resellers. Some make good amount of bread, others doing it for pennies.

That’s such a weird mindset too - it’s not self sufficiency but a strange take on capitalism. These Texans are paying for a service and that service is being intentionally provided in a way that anything slightly unusual will cause it to fail - and they’re just to put up with that?

Surely if a business takes your money they should provide what you are paying for? Or is this just the usual case of screwing over the little guy because that’s the end goal?

Honestly, take that $200 for Jordan’s, go in fan duel and make sure fire bets like lebron James over 15 points. You’ll get maybe $3-$4 but do that for 2 weeks and you’ll have your $40 without standing in line and paying shipping and handling

That’s such a weird mindset too - it’s not self sufficiency but a strange take on capitalism. These Texans are paying for a service and that service is being intentionally provided in a way that anything slightly unusual will cause it to fail - and they’re just to put up with that?

Surely if a business takes your money they should provide what you are paying for? Or is this just the usual case of screwing over the little guy because that’s the end goal?
Texas doesn’t handle anything “slightly unusual” well at all.

Back
Top Bottom