Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Cornball
roll.gif
roll.gif

That boy Jayceon is emotionally conflicted, I'm convinced. Wasn't son a stripper and eventually got sonned on change of heart? Butterfly tatted on his face? Dude got prollems, B.

That boy Jayceon is emotionally conflicted, I'm convinced. Wasn't son a stripper and eventually got sonned on change of heart? Butterfly tatted on his face? Dude got prollems, B.
a lot of these cats are lame. Notice how all celebs dress the same ,etc. just thirsty for attention because they have self esteem issues

game :rofl: :rofl:

& me seeing that big boi article never happened... nope :lol:

That Big Boi story has to be falsified. Not one even remotely credible news source reported on it... not even TMZ.... Just blogs and 4th tier tabloids.

I wouldn't be surprised suprised to find out his wife never even said that and the whole thing is completely made up.

Last edited:
How the hell is anyone supposed to believe a damn word game says?  What an extra cornball.

You know son is lying about  ballin out when he keeps getting the same cars repainted anyway  .

Dude is the epitome of acting extra masculine to conceal extra female emotions.

This king lover of Jordans who lists them by number every song sure did rock a lot of fakes back in the day too.

Basically homie lacks authenticity on any level.

Son is just a gangsta hypebeast who would ironically lecture you about bein real.

That boy about to make some syrup or something? Looking like he pick a cot damn maple tree.

Lil' I put cheese in my cereal looking *** boy.

game does seem corny , but he also seems like a real good father . dudes a spitter too ill never forget the documentary . hes good in my book . like ricky

but they aint foolin nobody . im not a gangster im out here getting robbed n stuff . they in studios , im trying to move out of the hood lol.

Back
Top Bottom