Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She prob does get nice residuals and can hustle up some nice change quicke because of her celebrit. Sounds like she’s just juicing it up for sympathy and it sounds good.

NY Post wilding for exposing this girl so she can lose her medic job and be stalked and harassed :smh:

i dont have an onlyf@ns accnt, dont even know how it works but im subscribing to support our frontline health care workers.

shame on the ny post for trynna shame someone trynna earn their rent money. glad AOC called them out

Multiple reasons too - can't remember the details but when I saw this first posted at the weekend it was something to do with a DUI.
Along with that DUI, a teenager was killed i believe. Think I seen that on twitter

How has the dog changed?
He was like 9 months old when it happened and he didn't learn anything more past that day. His equilibrium was kinda off as well. When he ate it, we came home and the dog could barely walk or would just walk in circles. Up until when they had to put the dog down, which was like a year later, he still would have trouble with his balance. They had to put him down because he was aggressive to the other pit and to his my cousin's 2 year old daughter.

Of course she had to alert social media for the likes and lulz. I've been too high before and it's not cute or funny. No telling what that dog is going through mentally.
I think he’s in a good place. :lol:
A30BAF04-275E-4BD7-B90D-24AD025A13CB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom