Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

EducatedPettyGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Well, I think she WAS joking but I don't think SHE should be joking about THAT with HIM.

Keep some jokes away from "them."

we having this discussion, right now....in the combat Jack thread :lol: :smh:

So they posted this with full context days ago, and somebody clipped that part out

Now we got black ppl coming at Jemele, for a white dude who would debate you down about his right to say _ :stoneface:

We gotta stop falling for it

Exactly. Almost the same **** as the Katrina Pierson/Ice Cube **** :smh: :lol:

The OG post, got AMPLIFIED from here.

Of course, it was posted without context....to do, exactly THIS. Now take a closer look at the profile of the person who amplified it. Click on her bio. See who, and what is aligned with.

9D1AFC10-76E8-44D6-A995-7677A517BF72.png

I made a post yersterday, about how you can selectively amplify and spread whatever narrative you want. With the right traction. It’s true as hell.

It’s clearly, a corny *** Joke. The context is, on Social Media all week after the Nate/Paul fight....people were jokingly saying that fight looks like racism on that medium, it worked.

It ain’t hit the same on this medium.

was there a nee dto ask the question twice though when they heard his answer the first time ?

He had a bad WiFi, and Cari couldn’t hear him the first time. Jemele asked the lead the first time...and once they got the go ahead that Cari could now hear him and vice versa....Cari asked it again.

Social media is terrible.

He had a bad WiFi, and Cari couldn’t hear him the first time. Jemele asked the lead the first time...and once they got the go ahead that Cari could now hear him and vice versa....Cari asked it again.

Social media is terrible.

social media is really a plague every so often its awesome with a positive message

the way Cari followed up by asking "How is this a ****** question" just felt like it wasnt a joke and was dead serious but that could be me not knowing how to read sarcasm ( iam terrible with it)

i heard of jemele stories before never of cari though i always enjoyed watching her time on espn

An overwhelming majority of social media...is taking it as them being serious. Bad actors and misinformed people are doing this, with the intent of making it seem like Black people make “everything about race” and overplay “the race card”. No better target than Jemele/Cari.

That’s the origin. That’s the intent.

It was clearly a poorly landed joke, based off of social media memes.

2CCAF0CD-1185-44D7-8ACD-B0565241B686.png

That just didn’t land, and got chopped up for ill intent.

But the damage is done.

Exactly.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

Just a dumb joke that she thought everyone would find funny since it was already being used online.

Back
Top Bottom