Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

7B24C0A4-8D72-476E-B19E-BDA22CD37BE4.jpeg
I HATE some pet owners, doing to much. Push that **** cat on the floor, **** weirdos.
That Selma Hayek thread has on of THEE wildest gifs.
Thread you say, :evil:

Britain’s Worst ****** Who Lured & Assaulted 48 Men, Sentenced To Life In Prison!

Uh don't know if there is enough alcohol in the world to lure me to some guys apartment that I ain't cool with. Also if things start looking off I will sober up REAL QUICK. Starting to wonder if these were assaults or just remorse after the encounter.
1578343213021.jpeg

I HATE some pet owners, doing to much. Push that **** cat on the floor, **** weirdos.

Thread you say, :evil:
I don't mind the idea of having a cat on the couch or on your lap, but the socks and the photo-op is lame. Keep that weirdness to yourself.

I also hate the other end of the spectrum of pet owners that keep their animals outside year-round and treat them like overall ****. It's all about balance.

I don't mind the idea of having a cat on the couch or on your lap, but the socks and the photo-op is lame. Keep that weirdness to yourself.

I also hate the other end of the spectrum of pet owners that keep their animals outside year-round and treat them like overall ****. It's all about balance.
Yeah man a happy medium is cool with me had dogs all the time growing up. We kept them outside for the most part living in San Diego unless it got cold. However the stupid socks BS and the bringing them into stores and restaurants. **** THAT.

Yeah man a happy medium is cool with me had dogs all the time growing up. We kept them outside for the most part living in San Diego unless it got cold. However the stupid socks BS and the bringing them into stores and restaurants. **** THAT.
Yeah that's fine then. I live in NY and know dudes that try to leave their dogs outside year-round and if there's a blizzard or if they're feeling merciful they get to stay in the garage.

Curious to know what restaurant allows pets inside though. Seems like a pretty clear DOH violation.

Yeah that's fine then. I live in NY and know dudes that try to leave their dogs outside year-round and if there's a blizzard or if they're feeling merciful they get to stay in the garage.

Curious to know what restaurant allows pets inside though. Seems like a pretty clear DOH violation.
Your state allows it. LOL
Dogs now allowed in NY restaurants. What are the rules?
943959_1_1027-dining-with-dogs_standard.jpg

The article says the patio, but I have seen restaurants where they allow the dogs inside. Nope good on that.

The Other Fake Meat: Impossible Foods Unveils Pork, Sausage
Everyday we getting closer to that BS they were eating in The Matrix.
1w5e44.jpg xpd8b.jpg

The Other Fake Meat: Impossible Foods Unveils Pork, Sausage
Everyday we getting closer to that BS they were eating in The Matrix.
1w5e44.jpg xpd8b.jpg

“ignorance is bliss.”

Back
Top Bottom