Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BewitchedUncommonHuia-size_restricted.gif

"Everybody has a plan until they get hit. Then, like a rat, they stop in fear and freeze."

Mike Tyson

What I like so much about the quote is that its application stretches far beyond boxing. It really has meaning in any area of life, whether the blow comes from a health issue, losing your job, making a bad investment, a traffic jam, whatever.

It's how you react to that adversity that defines you, not the adversity itself.

"Exactly," Tyson agreed. "If you’re good and your plan is working, somewhere during the duration of that, the outcome of that event you're involved in, you're going to get the wrath, the bad end of the stick. Let's see how you deal with it. Normally people don’t deal with it that well."

I might be in the minority, but I would love to have Mike do the punching power test from Rocky IV. I ain't trying to stand in front and take one of those punches.
source.gif

Prior Military????

Straight pogue status.

Zero chance he has a combat patch.
Working in the mess hall as a cook or doing base beautification work during his time.
Why y'all man's was bouta cry then started talking about his revolver lmaoooo whole lip started quivering

Jesus Christ. Dudes supporters need to go ahead and board a plane to mars, not all but most.

Wounded FedEx Driver Kills Armed Robber During Shootout in Philadelphia, Police Say

Definitely doin it, I need this driver to get a promotion and handle all training from now on. I haven't seen this level of commitment from FedEx since.
giphy.gif

I can’t even get my driver to ring the mother F ing doorbell....:ohwell:

Yo wtf.....that kid didn’t even look scared of that gun being pointed right at his face, I legit thought he was gonna get his head blown off

for real! I feel like if the vid kept recording we woulda just watched a kid get blasted!

Back
Top Bottom