Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Its making fun of brand beasts and how some people will buy anything if the right name is attached to it.

Classic example of "she dont wanna **** me she just wanna **** my clothes"

^Society is all about wearing label now to identify with what they think they should look like?

Eh, my best try at it. Either way its pretty stupid looking. The idea behind it (I think) is good, but could be better represented.

plz quote those pics more

all them. 

Word. :smh:

scrubs_creditFINAL_WEB2.jpg

tablecloth_credit_WEB.jpg

Neon_credits_-WEB.jpg

flowercoat_credit_WEB.jpg

tattoo_credit_WEB.jpg

crouching_credit2_WEB1.jpg

femmecredit_WEB.jpg

underwear_WEB.jpg

Its making fun of brand beasts and how some people will buy anything if the right name is attached to it.

Classic example of "she dont wanna **** me she just wanna **** my clothes"

People should stick to what they love, too many people jump to the next hot thing, I'm a brand loyalist

Stussy has always been my #1

You know how many times I hear "Stussy I remember them in the 90's". I want to slap people who don't have a clue the impact Stussy had and still has.

Last edited:
I want to slap people who don't have a clue the impact Stussy had and still has.

THIS

along with freshjive.. im 22, and i know dudes older then me and ofcourse younger wearing it and have no clue about the history :smh:

also when people try and say its played out. like bruh stussy cant be played out its a staple

Last edited:
Trying to branch out in NT a little bit and check out some new threads. I'll definitely be frequenting this one.

Them ******* are nice. Her face ain't bad neither, no need to black it out(or try to at least lol)

Back
Top Bottom