Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Comedians or not, I'm not getting in a bath tub with anyone of the same sex as me!

I literally looked at this pic with this expression..

1248698061_she-is-a-he.gif

This show has been out since the 90s and dudes are still falling for this crap. I didn't believe when I was 12 and still don't now.

I think these dudes are being funny. Their either really gay and poking fun, or they are comedians or something.

Springer has been fake pretty much since the day the guy went and killed another person from the show after they got home.

homophobic to the fullest .. 
:lol:

Please tell me what I said that makes me homophobic? Because I won't be caught in a bathtub with no clothes on with another man? Pretty sure that doesn't make me homophobic, but you might want to analyze your thoughts and beliefs on the male species if you would freely and willingly take a pic like this with your homeboy.

I have when I was younger :nerd:

Obviously when you were a child or if you have a child, then you might get in with them, but this isn't the scenario at hand here. Also, I am not talking about a child or parent or something that is unable to take care of themselves and you bathe them. That is different from what we see in that picture as well.

I am talking about to 2 grown men, with no clothes on, laying on each other, and one hold the other one.

You guys are wild, lol. Because I said I would never take a bath with another grown man and lay like they are laying, clearly makes me homophobic....get out here with those extreme posts :lol:

Springer has been fake pretty much since the day the guy went and killed another person from the show after they got home.

thats what I'm saying. I was 12 yrs old and I'm like no way anybody could be in a relationship and not know that it is a dude they are with. Then add to the fact they kept the same plot, and dudes still go on the show. RED FLag all over that *****
Please tell me what I said that makes me homophobic? Because I won't be caught in a bathtub with no clothes on with another man? Pretty sure that doesn't make me homophobic, but you might want to analyze your thoughts and beliefs on the male species if you would freely and willingly take a pic like this with your homeboy.
Obviously when you were a child or if you have a child, then you might get in with them, but this isn't the scenario at hand here. Also, I am not talking about a child or parent or something that is unable to take care of themselves and you bathe them. That is different from what we see in that picture as well.

I am talking about to 2 grown men, with no clothes on, laying on each other, and one hold the other one.

You guys are wild, lol. Because I said I would never take a bath with another grown man and lay like they are laying, clearly makes me homophobic....get out here with those extreme posts :lol:

Fam, it's all jokes man. Don't take it serious bro, I felt the gif was the funniest response to your statement.

Last edited:

You said comedian or not you would not be caught in a bathroom with another guy .. We can all assumed that they are naked, but if they are comedian, they might very well not be and are doing this for the LOL ..

Thus, my comment - you are homophobic if you wouldn't do this as a joke ....

BTW, this is extreme but many MALES share showers but naked ..... Your comment would imply that's not acceptable to you .. so yeah bruh .

Lets keep it moving ...

Last edited:
After I typed it, I was like...."man that was a bit much" ... It's all good though :lol:

Comedian or not, I would not do something like that, no, but that still in no way makes me homophobic. I still don't see because I said I wouldn't do this means I am homophobic.

Again, I said LAYING in a TUB on ANOTHER MAN. Not in a shower facility like at a gym or changing your clothes in the big open rooms they have at water parks or something man.

You seriously can't see & understand the difference? Ok guy...

I could see if you were like...would you hug your brother/best friend/homeboy/etc , but not because I wouldn't do something like this :lol:

Just like Chappelle talked down about dressing up like a woman. Comedian or not, your statement holds no merit about being homophobic, lol

Anyways...on to the other pics of people

Last edited:
I check this thread for the lawls and I'm not lawling right now.
Can everyone please stop quoting that bathtub pic? Please?
If you want to comment, then comment but please don't quote that pic again. I have to wash my eyeballs now. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom