Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The faux wave vid :rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of this

4d9228995353bcbaa81fc97fcc82ba69.jpg

'Everybody wanna be a n_ but no one wanna be a n_'
Very weird. Like religious fanaticism weird.

The flag fetishism from some has reached North Korea levels. Stuff like that creeps me out much more than it impresses

Why would it even have a setting that high?
the only thing i was thinking. when would they possibly need to use that much force

Whole family wildin

nah this isnt cool. beyond the fact shes embarassing her kid like crazy... why are u even comfortable touching that? its a joke? the thought of your son whacking off makes u laugh and think to post about it online? nahhhh i want out of that family if im the kid. gon' head and cut my whole branch off the family tree

I only feel bad for the baby. If he/she wasn't exposed to that nonsense then I wouldn't care if they got away from the leopard.

Whole family wildin

Mom dukes is seriously an asshat. I have an Aunt like her and she'll be the first one to tell your business, but let you put her on front street and you're looking at WW3, :smh:

Not to take this thread in another direction but why is she so comfortable holding and squeezing that thing knowing what her son uses it for?

f2l49psr6pd31.jpg

"When the teller took the note, and looked at it and looked at the other side, she saw his name. He had used a note that he had used earlier at the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles and it had his name on it,” said Special Agent Vicki Anderson, of the Cleveland Office of the FBI.

Investigators said the teller was stunned to find not only his name, but his address.

"She actually even referred to him as Michael,” Anderson said. “Gave him the money and called him Michael and then notified law enforcement."

https://wtvr.com/2019/07/30/bank-robbery-suspect-writes-demand-on-document-with-his-name-address/

9cfafed0-eabb-4206-948d-6725fe8826fa_text_hi.gif

Back
Top Bottom