Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She saw all the attention that cucumber sucking video garnished and thought....Hmmm.

She getting dragged on her page though...

Already backtracking:

She saw all the attention that cucumber sucking video garnished and thought....Hmmm.

She getting dragged on her page though...

Already backtracking:

i was juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust about to post this too. it literally just popped up in my group chat.

meth would light me up if i said what i wanna say about these lil garden tools spreading their filth across the net

ElementaryGrouchyAlpaca-size_restricted.gif

Her parkour skills is trash.

You’d rather watch phone mass, than actually being in the presence of a REAL woman? This whole excuse is ridiculous.

Never thought dudes rather look at women on their phone all day.
Dude what else do you think the younger generation is doing. They are on their phone all the time on snapchat or whatever. You are fighting a losing battle unfortunately, don't fret I still remember the good ole days.
Fathers please raise your daughters
My man, I stay with the pressure on my daughters they won't be embarrassing me or their moms. Don't even want to guess where we are 15 years from now, girls will have ZERO morals.

Dude what else do you think the younger generation is doing. They are on their phone all the time on snapchat or whatever. You are fighting a losing battle unfortunately, don't fret I still remember the good ole days.

My man, I stay with the pressure on my daughters they won't be embarrassing me or their moms. Don't even want to guess where we are 15 years from now, girls will have ZERO morals.

I’m not YOUNGER generation. I don’t hang with teenagers or early 20s aged people. I’m 31 years old. If you’re 30+ years old doing that crap, it’s silly.

Again, I could care less about a youngster. If you’re a grown adult doing that alllllllll day everyday that’s just astounding.

Your daughters definitely gone be embarrassing you if “that’s what younger generation are on snap chat doing all day”

In 15 years, that’ll be your daughters :lol: :rofl:

I’m not YOUNGER generation. I don’t hang with teenagers or early 20s aged people. I’m 31 years old. If you’re 30+ years old doing that crap, it’s silly.

Again, I could care less about a youngster. If you’re a grown adult doing that alllllllll day everyday that’s just astounding.

Your daughters definitely gone be embarrassing you if “that’s what younger generation are on snap chat doing all day”

In 15 years, that’ll be your daughters :lol: :rofl:
Dude you are looking like a clown, go re-read my post. Where did I refer to you as the younger generation? I am 38 with no reason to hang out with 20 year olds or do what they do. If you "could care less about a youngster" then why you getting so upset about what they do.
You know damn well them followers weren't signing up to watch her lick ice cream, those hips and mass drew them in.

Dude just made it into the 30's and he wants to try and come out firing shooting blanks at the wrong person, make sure you up that reading comprehension next time.

Dude you are looking like a clown, go re-read my post. Where did I refer to you as the younger generation? I am 38 with no reason to hang out with 20 year olds or do what they do. If you "could care less about a youngster" then why you getting so upset about what they do.

Dude just made it into the 30's and he wants to try and come out firing shooting blanks at the wrong person, make sure you up that reading comprehension next time.

Bruh I’m not even talking about youngsters. YOU brought up youngsters being on Snapchat, IG, etc. not me :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I specifically said people over 30+. Again, enjoy being a father when your daughter is 20+ years old doing the same stuff y’all criticize these other women for doing and being gawked at.

Y’all dish it and I surely hope y’all can take it

Bruh I’m not even talking about youngsters. YOU brought up youngsters being on Snapchat, IG, etc. not me :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I specifically said people over 30+. Again, enjoy being a father when your daughter is 20+ years old doing the same stuff y’all criticize these other women for doing and being gawked at.

Y’all dish it and I surely hope y’all can take it
Dish it out??? Ok buddy I can guarantee I won't be in this situation but keep thinking that.

Back
Top Bottom