Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

DisguisedShockingGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Yo i'm glad i'm not the only one weirdly getting more and more enamored by her, it's so weird I feel like i'm being enchanted or something.

She’s Atteactive as hell with her Lil nerdy personality. That first vid of her looking all scrawny is prolly her on SUPER low BF% for a bikini body building comp.

she’s actually a legit athlete, I wouldn’t lump her into the thot category. She does a hell of a lot more than eat chicken nuggets, get plastic surgery, and push fake fit teas(although those fake tatas look good) she Could prolly squat and deadlift more than 90% of you couch potatoes :lol:

She’s Atteactive as hell with her Lil nerdy personality. That first vid of her looking all scrawny is prolly her on SUPER low BF% for a bikini body building comp.

she’s actually a legit athlete, I wouldn’t lump her into the thot category. She does a hell of a lot more than eat chicken nuggets, get plastic surgery, and push fake fit teas(although those fake tatas look good) she Could prolly squat and deadlift more than 90% of you couch potatoes :lol:

I wasnt gonna say anything but...this.

I found out bout her when she was dating Calumn lol

Yo i'm glad i'm not the only one weirdly getting more and more enamored by her, it's so weird I feel like i'm being enchanted or something.

I mean she’s a 6 foot, sculpted Amazon that’s a mix of some kind of asian and something. You can’t help but follow

So of you were laundering money, would you let your daughter post stuff like this??
i wouldnt even cop her a lambo number 1.. family business i bet that whole fam flaunting if they copping lambos with dirty money thats not exactly lowkey... at all :lol: pops clearly didnt give a damb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom