Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

LeftMindlessHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

Title is wildin. Had me thinking even the roached are holding in Detroit. :lol:

Let that bird fly. If she's reckless right in front of you, you know what happens when he's not around.

He’s a youtuber and most of those skits are fake and staged.

They have to have an agreement to feature you on a video and who’s going to agree to look foolish for millions to see.

Yeah man, these young cats forever underestimating the OGs, they don’t understand these dudes were bred in a completely different environment than they have, kid learned the hard way and I actually commend OG for trying to walk away multiple times, that little dudes ego was worth more than his health on that day, he stood no chance and he lucky he didn’t get his lights put out....the other dude aint want no smoke either, dude tried to talk smack once OG walked off and shorty recording called his *** out, HILARIOUSS

That "kid" is 46 according to the article. No lessons learned just 2 old ****** fighting over nonsense

Mexicans Are Stealing Border Wall Materials, Using Them For Home Security
Who’s paying for what, now?

GREGORY BULL/ASSOCIATED PRESS
Cars lined up to cross into the United States from Tijuana, Mexico, are seen through barriers topped with concertina wire at the San Ysidro port of entry. Thieves have been taking the wire and selling it in Tijuana for home security.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bord...-Qiu0wPAxvR8Xnncr-3NU_GB52Krr3D2N4yLkKdSRywYA

Whatever adjectives you might use to describe a border wall ― “big” or perhaps even “beautiful” ― “readily stolen” is not likely one of them.

Unnamed Mexican officials told San Diego’s KUSI-TV that 15 to 20 people have been arrested for stealing concertina wire from the U.S.-Mexico border and selling it to security-minded homeowners in Tijuana.

U.S. troops installed the fencing in November 2018 at the urging of President Donald Trump, who was concerned about a “caravan” of migrants.

“We have detected that the barbed wire that was installed in the border area is no longer there,” Marco Antonio Sotomayor Amezcua, the secretary of public safety in Tijuana, confirmed to the San Diego Union-Tribune. “We know about the stealing of the concertina [wire] from United States authorities who have asked us for help through the liaison staff.”

Though Mexican authorities told the Union-Tribune that those arrested were mostly Mexican citizens, one Tijuana resident who had the wire installed said the man who sold it to her sure didn’t seem Mexican.

The woman, identified as “Veronica,” told the newspaper El Sol de Tijuana that the man had blue eyes, blonde hair, and didn’t speak Spanish well.

The residents paid 40 pesos to have the razor-sharp fencing material installed outside their homes, reported Tijuana’s XEWT-12 TV. That’s equivalent to $2.10.

young little dude wildin' gets put in check

Fights like this make you appreciate the good old days of boxing. The straight right on the jaw, followed up by two left hybrid uppercuts to get things started set the tone. I haven't seen a combo like that in a long time. His footwork to get in position to land his shots and to not smother his work was AMAZING. The fient at 0:43 allowed him to land another devasting lead right. Fighters like the OG can fight well into their 70s due to their conditioning and being in good shape. Bernard Hopkins also didn't smoke or drink which is what prolonged his career. Props to the young fighter for stepping up to the challenge. Excellent learning experience to help him improve his skills. Crowd was AMAZING as well.

Dog thought it was gonna be apart of this "drip" capturing moment

Dad hit the dog with the quick brush off.

DAMN I saw it on first viewing before the slow mo. Had me crying over here, drool came out my mouth. Lady's hair seem to even blow back a little. Talk about a party foul. :smh:
What roundabout? :rofl:

:sick: Was that **** or piss? Disgusting either way, but I'm curious.
Meh forget about the roundabout takes to much time. I want to say **** because her hair moved.

young little dude wildin' gets put in check

lawd. dude was literally leaking. looked like an anime. then had the nerve to say "im still standing though" uh HARDLY. the OG taught him a quick lesson. he was hitting him in the chin and mouth so i dont think dude woulda caught no serious damage from those extra punches. and the second dude was definitely trying to puff his chest out. doors opened and he literally tried to act like he was in control of the situation.

weird flex but... go to the next train cuz u dont really want those problems but u cant let ur girl see that u are a habitual linestepper instead of a tough guy.

FAM WHAT?! See this why i cant do strip clubs man. bruh, i gotta burn the entire establishment down now. smfh

Let that bird fly. If she's reckless right in front of you, you know what happens when he's not around.

amen and amen
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom