Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bro, I thought that was Ashanti until I saw your response:lol:
Ashanti way thicker
upload_2018-12-10_14-24-1.png

ashanti got railroaded by j lo. a damn shame smh. and most people are honestly confused how janelle got nominated. most people didnt know she released an album. i think it was one of those "lets just put in an artsy choice so it doesnt seem like the usual suspects every year" kinda thing

ashanti got railroaded by j lo. a damn shame smh. and most people are honestly confused how janelle got nominated. most people didnt know she released an album. i think it was one of those "lets just put in an artsy choice so it doesnt seem like the usual suspects every year" kinda thing

I had her 1st 3 studio albums. Archandroid being her best work imo.

Ashanti tho? They look completely different from each other. Outside of maybe height they're basically opposites.

https://m.chron.com/news/article/Te...ansgender-13450333.php?utm_campaign=sftwitter

School system is Wildin’, but him losing his job in the questioning part after the “incident” might be considered wildin’ too.
nah this is bad. beyond the fact that i dont agree with this transgender **** pre-18... it was an innocent mistake that he tried to rectify and they declined. he said his religion wont let him call them by another gender... so he said he would use their name instead. they said no. well **** it then.

and iirc, u can't be fired because of your religious beliefs in most states right? he would have grounds for a suit if his state is one of em. P.C. and the forced narrative of "tolerance" is ruining society imo

Just curious as to where in The Bible it says that you can't call people by their preferred pronouns.
i havent gotten to that part either tbh but hey if he says its a part of his religion, who am i to question it. im not even sure if he said "christian." but either way.... he shouldnt be forced into something so asinine when he could just call the person by their name

Back
Top Bottom