Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Girl I went to HS with...SMH smh SMH and her friends was telling her she looked good...

:wow: :rofl:
oh ****

alan where is that pic from..there has to be more lol

You talking about that pic with the white girl in the club?

If so, its NSFW but mannnn is there so many pics on there that belong on this thread.

embarrassing nightclub photos dot com

MAN BREAKS INTO JAIL TO HARASS INMATES.

You have to be crazy to want to be on the inside of a jail, right? Well Matthew Matagrano is a special type of crazy, because he did it to could grope inmates. Matagrano, a convicted sex offender, was already in trouble for using a badge from the Civil Advocates of New York to gain access to the Manhattan Detention Center on Feb. 27. Now, he's been accused of assaulting inmates during his time on the inside, grabbing his testicles and yelling "Don’t f*** with me. I will hurt you."

A complaint filed by the inmate led to Matagrano, 37, being charged with burglary as a sexually motivated felony. In the past, he was indicted for possession of a forged instrument, burglary, criminal impersonation and promoting prison contraband. Apparently, he's committed the same crime before at the lower Manhattan jail where he masqueraded as "an investigator from the Intelligence Unit."

Oddly enough, Matagrano had kind words for the Department of Correction's employees. "They give me food. They made me feel important,” he reportedly said. Matagrano did a stint in federal prison for sodomizing a 15-year-old boy. Court records show he's done time in state prisons for assorted felonies, as well.

Smh i don't know why people place badges from other cars onto cheaper cars as if most people won't realize how ridiculous you look. I'll never forget when I saw a civic with bmw badges... They even had the logo on the tires and steering wheel.

Saw someone moving a piece of 20 foot long pipe in a Honda Civic yesterday.... Had it sticking out the passenger window and everything :rofl:

Saw someone moving a piece of 20 foot long pipe in a Honda Civic yesterday.... Had it sticking out the passenger window and everything :rofl:

You were on Troost though man. I am sure that wasn't the only  stupid thing you saw 
laugh.gif

:lol: I tell people all the time KC is so strange people really have to experience it for a few weeks to believe it.

Ever seen the ghetto cowboys on a latenight cruise ? They're a group of dudes that ride their horses through the hood like its normal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom