Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

OnlyShockedDolphin-max-14mb.gif

Tell granny go home and bake a pie. Foh

Boy you better spell out what word that is before my shirt come all the way off.

:rofl:

Kids can't get a decent education, people dying of simple mosquito bites, families struggling to just keep on keeping on, people ain't got clean drinking water, and I got to change my rear brake pads and this is what goals people have? What kind of backwards *** charity is this? Let's get someone rich even richer! Definantly wildin.

Kids can't get a decent education, people dying of simple mosquito bites, families struggling to just keep on keeping on, people ain't got clean drinking water, and I got to change my rear brake pads and this is what goals people have? What kind of backwards *** charity is this? Let's get someone rich even richer! Definantly wildin.

Social media really is the desocialization of society.

Didn't they have a gofundme to buy elon musk a bed for the Tesla plant? This is a very strange world. It's like what makes sense doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
The higher the pedestal, the farther from the floor and dirt that falls upon it. This is a great synopsis of our society, where outer beauty is deserving of adoration, and inner beauty is blindly passed, as if it is unimportant. She might be an awesome chick, but how in the hell did they get that scratch in the first place?

Man these people who start gofundmes for other people just pocket the money. I'm not even mad, let sheep sheep.

Back
Top Bottom