Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

i felt terrible for him.... but... not so sure its real. dont wana be that guy but 0:51 and 2:03 are perfect matches audibly.

regardless if this is real or not... i cant laugh at dude. i hope all kids who are stutterers get the help they need EARLY and can work their way out of it over time. i had a friend who worked on it all thru gradeschool and didnt beat it until freshman year of college

I’m actually cool with the name Kulture lol no worse than any other celeb kid name

Mans started the fight , got knocked out on camera and got fired lmaoooo

That isn't saying much at all though given how celebs come up with the dumbest names imaginable :lol:

Pacman still has those hands I see

Over some VANS

tenor.gif

That's what happens when church ****** try to be down :rofl::rofl: Tell the bishop to come get his son outta here:lol:

Bruh smh you're a millionaire athlete and on some insecure stuff. Im relatively short myself and I'd never do this.

The crazy thing is him standing on the bucket makes it that much worse. Now he really looks like a insecure fool, :smh:

The OG fool wilding right here, :rofl:This the one that started this whole thing of ours :smokin

Good riddance, she did him a favor. Now he can move on with his life without any drama. No messy *** divorce, no fighting over money, house, cars. Just get her life insurance money and live your best life as a single man :pimp:

Idiots stay acting surprised when animals act like animals :rofl:>D

Back
Top Bottom