Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

And get filmed? And talked to like that?

You're crazy as hell to believe that! LOL!
I was thinking the same way.

Especially when dude was getting filmed and he tries to show the camera the toy with all the blood. I was like wth is you doing?

Dude filming must of have those hands though for them to be so compliant. But at the end of the day .... assault, battery and hostage/kidnapping charges at least.

If a man just bodied you your gonna sit your *** down too lol

YHjfwGt.gif

Johnny Depp Says He’s Lost $650 Million & Is Nearly Broke

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/johnny-depp-lost-650-million-rolling-stone-interview/

A new profile about Johnny Depp in Rolling Stone alleges that the movie star – whose films have pulled in an estimated $3.6 billion at the global box office and earned him $650 million for his efforts – is nearly broke. As writer Stephen Rodrick puts it, “It had taken a month and almost 200 e-mails for the message to become clear: Come to London; Johnny Depp wants to bare his soul about his empty bank accounts.”

Detailing failed relationships and mismanagement by his longtime business associate and brother, additional highlights in the explosive reporting includes his thoughts on Harvey Weinstein and President Donald Trump (which can be read below).

On Harvey Weinstein:

He flips through the news and comes across a report on Harvey Weinstein. He shakes his head and calls him an a$$hole for burying his film Dead Man because director Jim Jarmusch refused to give up his contractually mandated final cut. “He was a bully,” says Depp. “Have you seen his wife? It’s not a wide range. It’s not like he went, ‘I must go to the Poconos to find some hairy-backed bytch.'”

On President Trump:

There was an incident last year at the Glastonbury Festival, where he asked, perhaps drunkenly, “Can we bring Trump here? . . . When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” Depp was roasted in the press. “I was trying to connect it to Trump saying he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, but it didn’t come out right,” says Depp with a shrug.

Was he holding a pistol while recording this or something?

Why were they tolerating this? LOOOOOL

I was thinking the same way.

Especially when dude was getting filmed and he tries to show the camera the toy with all the blood. I was like wth is you doing?

Dude filming must of have those hands though for them to be so compliant. But at the end of the day .... assault, battery and hostage/kidnapping charges at least.

1000% he had a piece on him or he had backup right behind him.

1000% he had a piece on him or he had backup right behind him.

I dunno man...I think dude was just shook :lol:

There's blood all over the place. No need to get the strap after you just washed somebody. Cuz just didn't want those hands again.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom