Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I thought it was him too

This is the kind of **** I hate about social media. The man is just trying to work and do his job and he got people putting cameras in his face for some laughs and likes on IG and Twitter. I really hate these kind of people, and it sucks that a person has to work in establishments where anyone can just roll up on them with a camera while they're trying to do their job invading their privacy :smh:. I'm glad they don't spazz because it will just fuel things, but I really have to commend them for keeping it together.

IllBraveFowl-max-14mb.gif

Not gonna sit here and deal with some Muska apologists. Dude had the least diverse trick selection and used his notoriety to start milking it and stop skating.

Not gonna deny the fact that he was great in his prime, but compare where he is now to someone like Reynolds or Koston. Their motivation, work ethic, and overall style has made them stand the test of time. Can't say any of that about Muska.

Not gonna deny the fact that he was great in his prime, but compare where he is now to someone like Reynolds or Koston. Their motivation, work ethic, and overall style has made them stand the test of time. Can't say any of that about Muska.

I always viewed Muska as hippy. Dude just seemed like he was out there cruisin. Bringing a little hip-hop in the mid-late 90's was appreciated too. Koston seemed like he was more interested in the competition element of skateboarding than Muska. All three of the guys you mentioned are legends.

I just won't agree that Muska hasn't been relevant for 10 years, because once you're as influential and iconic as him...you'll always be relevant.

I thought it was him too

If he was smart he could finesse that situation. "I'll take a pic with you for $5, just think of all the likes and retweets you'll get". If he loosened up he could probably quit that hotel job.
I used to get cp3 comparisons like once a week. People asking to take pics and everything. I wish I could've made some bread from it. There's a snoop impersonator that makes a living off it.

If he was smart he could finesse that situation. "I'll take a pic with you for $5, just think of all the likes and retweets you'll get". If he loosened up he could probably quit that hotel job.
I used to get cp3 comparisons like once a week. People asking to take pics and everything. I wish I could've made some bread from it. There's a snoop impersonator that makes a living off it.

Difference is he is getting made fun of. You were getting compared to a famous, successful athlete.

Difference is he is getting made fun of. You were getting compared to a famous, successful athlete.
It's also cause of how he takes it tho. He's automatically defensive. If he just took it in stride people would love him and just ask to take a pic or something.

Yeah dude was acting like he was getting compared to a child molestor or something. And that has to be him in the video. Can anyone hear what he said about his daughter?

Back
Top Bottom