Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

MajorJointCivet-size_restricted.gif

Dude is wylin, wtf? He better be under the jail for that ****.

Yo I think he deadass meant that for her.

I think so too, even more reason why he is wylin. He didn't act like it was a mistake or he hit the wrong person or anything.

He should have waited to see how far shorty was willing to go. Just to see how really ****** up that *** is.

I've learned this much during my time in Mexico: if it's your birthday and you hear that "mordida" chant start, you should probably tie your hair back, maybe just run.

Now who gonna clean all that up?

Last edited:
Now who gonna clean all that up?

that's a good *** question. I don't know the answer to that one because it's never me.

Don’t throw all us Mexicans in that boat.

Most we did was push your face into the cake.

:lol: I've seen some pretty bad ones but true, it doesn't usually include dumping eggs and all that.

I guess not every American punches their friends on their birthdays either.

Very little separates great fighters and great fighters that are also PPV stars. I haven't seen this level of showmanship and fan pleasing style since Roy Jones Junior. The skater used his incredible hand and foot speed to put on an entertaining bout. The fighter in white kept walking into the counter right at 0:06 and that same shot finished the fight at 0:14. Production quality was on point and the camera work was solid. I give this fight two thumbs up.

Damn shame what's happening to our city. Being turned into a playground for these wealthy bums with their money and flashy cars. Pricing us regular folk out of homes too. :smh:
I was going to make a comment on these young entitled dudes ...

Gentrification ... **** is happening and no one can or will do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom