Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

.... found it

Pic b4 tat
tn_523158_377096122363071_48588430_n.jpg

http://niketalk.com/t/523925/russia...ss-her-face-vol-only-been-together-for-1-week

Last edited:
this thread will jump 2 pages on GR days alone
mean.gif
Dont these fools know that those shoes might've been tried on previously? And then they go lick the bottom.
And did the one dude really put a jug of Grape Hawaiian Punch on the counter.
Dudes be beyond lame these days

did you peep the africa medallion hanging off the cup of grape drink? get it? "black" grapes.
eyes.gif
mean.gif
Quoting so I can view on my phone. I missed this thread though it brings the lulz consistently

It's set to private.

I got to the photo through the #foams hashtag. I think I'm gonna add him to tell him how sweet his foams are, lol. I'm gonna be like "yooooo those are super limited edition, I'll give you $400 for them right now..." And see where it goes lol

OH snap! Dem dose neon cheetah crinack jawns, hot fiah!

Last edited:
What's the illest story?
illest was talkin to a chick, both his and the girl fams were close. chick said she never gave anyone the yambs, he found out she lied, he then finds out she not only lied about but being a virgin but she is still giving out the yambs. he gets a phonecall from her ex because dude feels sorry for illest and tries to let him know. illest then instantly shows beta male side by repeatedly hanging up on ex who was trying to help and reporting what the ex was saying to the chick. the ex then denies his identity and says he doesn't know anything illest threatens the ex who was trying to help ultimately taking more than one L that could've had a different outcome.

Last edited:
illest was talkin to a chick, both his and the girl fams were close. chick said she never gave anyone the yambs, he found out she lied, he then finds out she not only lied about but being a virgin but she is still giving out the yambs. he gets a phonecall from her ex because dude feels sorry for illest and tries to let him know. illest then instantly shows beta male side by repeatedly hanging up on ex who was trying to help and reporting what the ex was saying to the chick. the ex then denies his identity and says he doesn't know anything illest threatens the ex who was trying to help ultimately taking more than one L that could've had a different outcome.

Lol damn

****’s Last Resort is an American restaurant chain renowned for its obnoxious waiting staff. Patrons can expect to be insulted, made fun of and put in uncomfortable situations, all in the name of fun, of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom