Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

........So the burger is full of maggots, yet the piece they spit out has none on it?

:rolleyes They gotta come on with that. I just can't imagine someone picked up the patty sat it on the bun and put all the toppings on it while staring what likes like a handful of maggots in the face

How does the exact same story happen again??? Since when was weed a hallucinogen?

Seems like propaganda.

I dunno, who knows how much those fools actually took :lol: plus if they ever done it before.

I just know the ones up here were in the hood, probably started tripping out and got all paranoid :lol:

Either way, the swines are weak minded. **** em anyways!

Maxim doing Jonah Hill dirty

2B8ED0CB-ACBC-4FD5-BFEA-109C11D9D079.jpeg

bruh :rofl:

Yo! So this guy just post a video basically showing how to drug a woman for the purposes of them wanting to have sexual intercourse with you.

WTF!!! on so many levels WTF is this world coming to.

This type of 'ish needs to be shown to the authorities. How the 'eff does he know what type of reaction to get with the Red Bull + medication combination?

This type of 'ish needs to be shown to the authorities. How the 'eff does he know what type of reaction to get with the Red Bull + medication combination?

A girl being horny doesn't automatically mean whoever is in the room is getting laid .There's a difference between making someone horny and making someone defenseless.

A girl being horny doesn't automatically mean whoever is in the room is getting laid .There's a difference between making someone horny and making someone defenseless.

Nah fam, did not even want to get down to that path. I'm talking about him mixing Red Bull + random drug.

Nah fam, did not even want to get down to that path. I'm talking about him mixing Red Bull + random drug.

I'm sure most biochemist know what does what to people. He may not be one, but he probably knows one.

There is a difference; but, what if a woman slipped a rhino pill in your Hennessy one night.

Imagine how confused your going to be when you have the wild Arizona can boner in your pants around NT thicc dub that is willing to put out. You mind might be saying no but your pipe has demands that need to be met. You can't even beat that urge away in the bathroom because 5 minutes later it pops right back up.

There is a difference; but, what if a woman slipped a rhino pill in your Hennessy one night.

Imagine how confused your going to be when you have the wild Arizona can boner in your pants around NT thicc dub that is willing to put out. You mind might be saying no but your pipe has demands that need to be met. You can't even beat that urge away in the bathroom because 5 minutes later it pops right back up.

One. My **** is bigger than my ego. I don't have any problems slaying a beast.

Two. I've actually been in a similar predicament. You know, what I did? Called up another chick.

The only reason why that worked so well is because that was his girl. She was clearly still able toake decisions. She could've told him she was going to the store and made a quick visit to the "Southside".
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom