Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That's called jealousy not sexual assaut.

I'd also be inclined to ask why my girl leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

200.gif

Cringe. Not worth it to me it's just a kiss B. Current climate around sexual assault scares the **** out of me. Last semester had two people I know in two different places get falsely accused of rape :smh: Gotta start signing contracts complete with pre-coitus photos and BAC test

Last edited:
All those Hooters chicks he kissed were busted. Not worth it, hell its never worth it no matter how fine a chick is :lol:

I heard on the radio today that Delta is tightening the rules on service animals.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...les-for-onboard-service-animals-idUSKBN1F81G9
The guy on the radio said he saw a miniature pony on the plane once, like NT cats I thought to myself without pics it ain't happen.
6a01310fbc48d2970c01348715f1d9970c.jpg p1010065.jpg P1010061.jpg

Lady next to him doesn't look happy at all

That isn't right if this is true. He should be forced to buy another seat on that plane. Who the **** wants to deal with any service animal while on a flight. If that aint his wife then she should have made a complaint with the airline.

That is funny as hell, :rofl:

Why don't you have a seat right over there.

Son will be featured in this thread soon:
https://niketalk.com/threads/harvey-weinstein-hollywood-dumpster-fire.666421/page-88#post-29413599

@HellaSteph, what's your take on this? Bold or sexual assault? I'm leaning more towards the sexual harassment side... Probably depends on how the girl feels about him.

It's still sexual assault, they didn't give consent for him to kiss them on the lips. The deal was they would kiss his cheek, and he took it to far. Not to mention they don't know who this dude is or where his lips have been. He could be out there spreading herpes and ****. At the same time, he is a fool for doing it for the exact same reason. He don't know who those chicks are sucking and licking on and what they might be carrying :smh:

Damn man bruh just having fun.

I think it's a far reach to go sexual assault on this one.

But the times we're in, I can see him being persecuted. :smh:
No consent bro. That's all the evidence that is needed. Not to mention the fool is recording this ****, :smh:

Last edited:
Lebron definitely wildin' for that. He hit that 'milestone' in a game that could easily go down as the poorest defensive effort of the season. :smh:

Congratulate himself on achieving his milestone while getting blown out.

But he is not about stats he said.

Anyone has the video where he says he's not about stats and the media should let him and players enjoy the game rather than talk about stats and stuff?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom