Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That's our society in a nutshell. People care more about a material item than the quality of the relationship, as if the ring is the most important part of the union. I bet kim k had a lovely ring, and look what happened. It's lame to focus attention on stuff like that imo.

This country is all about showing off first, substance second. I don't agree at all.

That's our society in a nutshell. People care more about a material item than the quality of the relationship, as if the ring is the most important part of the union. I bet kim k had a lovely ring, and look what happened. It's lame to focus attention on stuff like that imo.

This country is all about showing off first, substance second. I don't agree at all.
foreal i would love a girl to be happy with just that and who knows they're situation that chick laughing on her feed probably cry herself to sleep at night. 

^^MY DUDE!^^

repped.

^^ the joke is that the ring is HELLA small fam..

Showed it to my momz she instantly started laughing..
i still don't 'get' it?

people bragging about jewelry now?

dude proposed with somehting smaller than a gum ball sized ring and she said yes....
okay?

This.

An engagement symbolizes the relationship than the size of the diamond. :smh:

Cats stay materialistic, with 90 month car notes.

Last edited:

have all my reps

they say if you look into his eyes for 10 seconds you get a free wish 
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

everybody is too cool, don't wanna mess up their gear or don't know how to dance.

Back
Top Bottom