Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Here's what that guy really did :lol:

Teen sobs in his mugshot after arrest for 'drunkenly trying to sexually assault a woman at knife point while exposing himself from waist down at a party which his mom was also at'
  • Anthony J. Zingale, 19, was arrested on May 28 in Plymouth, Wisconsin
  • Police say he entered a bathroom holding a knife while a woman was inside
  • The woman claims he put the knife to her neck and threatened to cut her if she didn't have sex with him as he was exposing himself
  • She was able to persuade him to leave and then screamed for help
  • He's facing charges for first degree sexual assault, carrying a concealed weapon and if convicted a maximum sentence of 40 years in prison
34DA877000000578-3621878-Anthony_Zingale_19_was_arrested_on_May_28_and_is_facing_up_to_40-a-47_1464889759940.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-party-exposing-waist-down.html#ixzz4yFr8outn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

after some review ima have to name my man Polo Socks as the MVP of the scuffle...was ready to defend himself immediately, landed credible shots on all his targets, acquitted himself well against Shoulder Yokes in some light grappling, resisted a takedown attempt from behind, and generally stayed alert. all around competitor.

I want that man on my side.

Dri-Fit Guardian gets honorable mention for being on point with his defensive technique and scoring the knockout blow. clear counter-puncher, solid second pick in a barfight draft.

dude with the green long sleeve sleeped 2 guys with one punch and his fighting stance look like the ND mascot :lol:

he did tho. the man is swinging cinder blocks and was on his toes the whole time, that's a battle hardened amateur brawler.

I just gave it to Polo Socks because he was so tenacious...took the same right hand that blasted two people and was back up and ready for more. had some ground game, active hands, I like his style.

Back
Top Bottom